Enhance Your Freedom With An Independence Alarm From GPSOS
Using the latest technology, we give you more than just a Medical Alarm. We give you the freedom to live your life wherever* you want, safe in the knowledge we're with you every step of the way.
Introducing the new GP2000 Pendant with Vital Signs Monitoring
In these uncertain times dominated by COVID19, it's more important than ever to keep tabs on our own health. To meet this need we are excited to launch our first Pendant with vital signs monitoring. The new GP2000 Pendant has all the same great features and long battery life of our original Pendant but adds:
- Heart rate and temperature sensors
- LCD display showing heart rate, temperature and other useful information
- Convenient magnetised charging dock and USB cable
- Optional 24/7 vital signs monitoring and alerts
Get yours today for the special introductory price of only $200 on a 24mth monitoring subscription.
Your Modern Personal Safety Alarm
You can have increased safety wherever* you go with our easy-to-use Independence Alarms. GPSOS gives you a new level of security and freedom at a fraction of the cost of other providers.
With a monthly monitoring cost of only $1 a day (plus GST)^ for 24/7 protection, GPSOS offers the most cost-effective personal security and medical alarms on the market today. Even better, the pendant is FREE when you sign up for 24 months of monitoring, saving you $399!
Try it risk-free today with our 30-Day money back guarantee:
(^$34.98 per month inc GST)
"GPSOS pendants are a great way to protect yourself as an older person"
It's not only older people who can be vulnerable. GPSOS Independence Alarms are for anyone living or working alone.
Independence Alarms, not Medical Alarms
Imagine going anywhere* you want with confidence. Sure, something might go wrong, but you know you have help at hand all the time.
No more restricting stay-at-home Medical Alarms, have your independence back, go out for a walk, visit friends, do what you want. Enjoy your life, you’ve earned it.
Lone Workers – Health and Safety made easy
When you have workers on their own, the health and safety obligations increase significantly.
Whether you’re doing a quick job fixing a tap, tidying up after a long day or visiting a client, GPSOS can be your bodyguard in that unlikely event you need help*.
Monitoring vital signs
Recovering from surgery? Had a health scare lately? Want someone there if something goes out of balance?
GPSOS can monitor your heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen within certain ranges you set with your medical professional, so you can get on with your life. If something does change, we’ll know and be able to get you help if needed*.
GPSOS helps you to live your life your way: independently.
The GP1000 Pendant
Our compact, lightweight pendant is so easy to wear, you’ll barely notice it’s there… until you need it of course. The ergonomic design includes large, textured buttons and an LED screen showing the date, time and battery life.
The GP7.0 Watch
This is a smart watch with a difference. Not only do you get the security of a personal alarm with 2-way talk to our Monitoring Centre team, the watch also monitors your vital signs including heartbeat, blood pressure and blood oxygen level.
At less than half the cost of the old technology and with so many great features, GPSOS personal security and medical alarms provide you and your loved ones with amazing peace of mind wherever* you go.
- Two-way communication – talk through the pendant or watch, just like a phone call
- No base-station required – everything you need is in the pendant or watch
- GPS tracking – we can find you within 10 metres of your location and track your movements
- No-motion sensor – adjustable for time periods of non-movement such as sleep
- Fall detection - triggers an automatic response if you fall
- Two day battery life, rechargeable - on an easy-to-use mobile docking station
- Geo-fence option – activates an automatic alarm if you go outside the designated area
- Vital signs monitoring – keep track of blood pressure, heart rate and blood oxygen levels. (GPSOS Watch only)
- Ergonomically designed – for the vision impaired and the older person
GPSOS removes the stress of living alone, going out, and worrying about falling.
Now you’re free to:
- Go to the supermarket
- Visit a café or restaurant
- Pop down to the bowling club
- Get outdoors in nature
- See friends more often
- Spend more time with family
GPSOS is there, wherever* you are.
Getting your very own pendant or watch is easy. With a full 30-day money back guarantee, you can try it yourself, totally risk-free:
Choose your options, set up your account and make payment.
GPSOS will courier you your pendant or watch.
When you receive your device, press the big button to talk to our friendly team, so you know how easy it is to use!